FACEBOOK

See all my current work, sales and specials, and just a pretty cool page of nails and stuff.
I love new fans!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Pedicure Special!

I'm so excited to announce Nails by Jenny's first Special!! While you're spring cleaning, make sure you give your poor feet a little pampering. This Pedicure will rock your socks. Literally. ha ha ha. There's no better way to get the winter out of your tootsies. Only available while supplies last, so get on my books today! Don't forget Mother's Day is coming up! Purchase a Gift Certificate for this service to give all of the Moms in your life.



I've been reading a lot about aroma therapy and essential oils lately. It's all very intriguing to me. I'm not granola by any means, but if there's a safe, natural, effective way to help me and my family live a better life I'm all for it. And the best part is, it will help me to provide YOU with awesome nail services!!

Here are some of the benefits of the Grapefruit oil I use in this pedicure:
For starters, it’s an Anti Oxidant, Diuretic, Disinfectant, Stimulant, Anti Depressant, Anti Septic, and it Keeps the skin clean. Particularly good for treating oily skin and acne. Gives a refreshing feeling. Also beneficial for treating stiffness and cramp in muscles. It helps in the removal of excess water, fats, sodium, uric acid and other toxins from the body and also reduces blood pressure and keeps our heart healthy. Wow. Sign me up for that. Come on in and I will help refresh your feet with grapefruit oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment