FACEBOOK

See all my current work, sales and specials, and just a pretty cool page of nails and stuff.
I love new fans!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Manicure of the Month! {St. George, Utah Nail Salon}



Ready for my next idea?? I'm really excited about this one. I was thinking, not everyone likes having gel or acrylic nails. I want to offer something for EVERYONE to have a little "you time" and feel pampered. I'm also going to do pedicure and manicures on natural nails. Enter: The Manicure of the Month!

Here's how it works: Each month, I will design a manicure, (color and some kind of super cool nail art.) and offer it all month at a discounted price. Here's the fun part, everyone who gets the manicure of the month will be entered into a drawing and the winner gets a FREE manicure to be the hand model for the next month. Doesn't that sound fun?? I think it will be awesome. I haven't decided if it will be a regular manicure, or do Shellac polish. What do you guys think?? Also, if you do get gel nails, (which are AMAZING) don't fret. You can get the fun nail art too at no extra charge.

There are so many cool nail art ideas out there, this will give me a chance to try new things and get creative. It will give you a chance to be pampered at a little discount. And best of all, we'll get to hang out for a little while every month! Win-win. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment