FACEBOOK

See all my current work, sales and specials, and just a pretty cool page of nails and stuff.
I love new fans!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

And so it begins

So I'm starting this blog to share my latest adventure. I am totally stoked and excited. I REALLY want to go to nail school and become a nail technician. I have always loved having and doing pretty nails. I need to find something I can do do add to our little family's income and I think this could be just the thing! There are a few obstacles to overcome, but that is how life goes right? At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to fund the schooling and where to obtain the schooling. I think finding someone with their nail tech instructor's license and doing an apprenticeship is going to be my best bet. I will write more tomorrow about my plans and ideas. Good night until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment