FACEBOOK

See all my current work, sales and specials, and just a pretty cool page of nails and stuff.
I love new fans!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Help. . .MayDay. . . .S.O.S. {St. George, Utah Nail Salon}

I am so excited to tell you about something you can do to help me kick off my Nail Business. I can't wait to get to nail school and learn how to make YOU beautiful. Just ask my super-great-hubby. . . It's all I talk about. :) So in order to speed this process along, I need your help.

Enter: Pre-paid service cards! This is a great deal you guys and I hope you take advantage.

For $100, you get a punch card good for SIX nail treatments of your choice. You have the following options in ANY combination: Manicure, Pedicure, Glitter Toes, A full set of Gel Nails, (Two punches for that one.) and/or A Gel Fill. The only catch is, you can't redeem it until I get my license. The more people that purchase the cards, the SOONER I can get going and the SOONER you can start taking some time out for you and pamper those nails. Those who purchase cards will also be FIRST on the list of people I call when I need someone to practice on while I'm getting my hours done. You will not want to miss out.








If you have a little girl's birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, or just want to do a few Girl's Nights, this would be a GREAT way to get a deal. (Just make sure the party isn't for a few months so I am all licensed up!) Guys this would be an AWESOME gift for your wife, she will love you forever. Think about all of the women in your life that are going to need Christmas gifts and get your shopping done SUPER early!! There are so many ways you could use one of these.

As if all of that isn't enough and we aren't already jumping for joy, THERE'S MORE! I am going to be GIVING AWAY one of these to one of YOU!! Stay tuned for the givaway details. . . I can hardly wait!!

Details on how to enter the giveaway are on their way soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment