FACEBOOK

See all my current work, sales and specials, and just a pretty cool page of nails and stuff.
I love new fans!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Decisions, decisions . . . . . .

If you know me, you know that I'm not really a "waiter." I get an idea in my head and just want to go for it. You also would then know that I'm a "planner." If I don't know what is going to happen, when it's going to happen, and how it's going to happen, I go a little bit nuts!! That's where I am right now. Going a little bit nuts. I REALLY want to go to nail school, and I REALLY need to make more money, and nail school is REALLY expensive. My cute husband has said I can use our tax return to go, but that will be like 7 months away just to get started!! I want to be painting, and polishing, and gelling, and earning some moolah way before then!! ha ha ha. The nail school in town is starting a class July 5th and I SO want to be in it. (I've searched for someone to do an apprenticeship with, and it's just not panning out.) So, here is my question to all of you faithful readers in cyberland. (I know there are a lot cause I've had this blog for like a week!) Do we try to get a student loan and go for it, or do I be patient, keep trying to find an apprenticeship, and wait some more?? I just don't know. Or do I just forget the whole thing and stick to my current preschool, piano-teacher, vinyl, photography, daycare providing, being poor plan? Have I mentioned I'm not good at making decisions, or waiting, or not having a plan? Ya, I'm not. The point of this post? Not really sure. To let off some steam I guess.

On a positive note, last night I discovered the Nails Magazine website. I could spend hours on it!! (I shouldn’t, but I could.) There are a million great ideas, fun stories, galleries, etc. etc. Maybe that’s where I will head now for a bit before I go to bed. . . . . G'night!

1 comment:

  1. I would say what is your gut telling you to do? Does the school offer a payment plan? Or if you got a loan would you be able to get the cliantel to be able to make the loan payment plus ,ake some money?
    I am like you and like things all planned out and know exactly what is going to happe, and I hate making decisions!
    Good luck! For me, I hope you get it sooner then later! I mean piano and nails in one stop what more could I ask for? ;)

    ReplyDelete